The Only “Covers Everything, No Fine Print, 100% Lifetime” Window Warranty In Dallas/Ft. Worth.
Glass Breakage? No Problem.
Frame Issue? Piece Of Cake.
Sealing Defect? We’ve Got You Covered.
Do you REALLY know what is covered in your warranty, and for how long? With most window companies in Dallas and Fort Worth YOU DON’T, because they don’t want you to know!
With Clarity Windows®, here’s what you get when you purchase our windows with a TRUE LIFETIME Warranty:
For as long as you live in your home, everything is 100% covered, including glass breakage, broken screens, any defect, anything. Your service call, including trip charge, parts, and labor will always be $0.00.
The other guys? Not so much. Here are some common tricks/problems/annoyances:
- Sometimes the warranty is prorated, meaning it decreases over time.
- Others require you to pay a “trip charge” no matter what the problem is.
- Others don’t cover labor.
- Glass breakage is almost never covered.
- Exclusions are a big issue; some companies will not cover certain kinds of problems at all.
- Finally, you’ve got to have faith that the Dallas/Fort Worth window company you’re buying from will even have a working phone number 2, 5, 15 years down the road if/when you need some help.